Team Lead Social Media
// Start and scope of work: With immediate effect/ part time (25-35 hrs.) / Deadline for application: August 29th, 2021 / Place of work: Remote
// About the Company
The company has its origin in the high ethical & sustainable standards of the founders while working with yarn. The founder and co-founder felt that the current textile industry doesn’t offer any high quality yarns which are authentically sustainable.
// Your mission...
As our Team Lead Social Media (f/m/d), you enrich Yarnsustain with your strong understanding of our different target groups and social media channels on Instagram and Facebook. You are a cat / dog or horse lover well or you love all of them and ideally even have a pet.
You love organizing and creating independently content or even campaigns for our Channels. Thanks to your genuine interest in sustainability issues, you are always abreast of the latest developments, and when selecting content you consistently find just the right fit for our Company.
Social media is your home. You know your way around the latest algorithm or reel trends. You love to learn new tools or programmes. Cutting short videos or designing graphics are your hobby anyway.
You find activities such as cultivating relationships, networking, and coordinating with your team both effortless and enjoyable. Thanks to your well structured approach, you always maintain an overview, you schedule and communicate the planned content, and you analyze cooperative projects and relationships to identify potential for improvement.
- A pioneer mindset and a hands-on mentality: You relish the opportunity to help strategically shape your area of responsibility and to think and work in a self-directed and solutions-oriented way.
- Free time or former job, you proved your high affinity for social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Your work is defined by your creative mindset as well as your forward-thinking work approach and hands on mentality. You enjoy negotiating with partners and cooperative ventures and to support other projects,
- You are fluent in German and English and have an intuitive feel for language and tone.
- Your marketing experience provides the right level of insight for this role.
- You are a customer oriented person and you are able to switch between various target groups in your work
// We offer..
... you an exciting and dynamic environment along with the opportunity to actively participate in the development of our company. For us, New Work isn’t just another buzzword. Our work is structured remotely, combining virtual meetings with online tools and offering flexibility in terms of location and working time. Since we also want to leave ample space for personal interaction, we hold regular meetings with the entire company as well as meetings within the teams, and also provide an opportunity to work together in our co-working spaces Berlin or Reutlingen whenever the mood strikes.
..you have a vision for our Social Media presence @modus_intarsia and @rohstoffe_retten? Please surprise us with your genius creativity and skills and send your work examples together with your application.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send us your cover letter, CV, work examples and Salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re looking forward to getting to know you! Let´s save lost resources together!